Get a collar as unique as your pup! Only one of each design is made.
- Size: M collar for a 13" - 17" neck
- Impact: Preserve Maya culture and empower artisan women with stable jobs
- Materials: Water-resistant latigo leather, Handwoven nylon, Brass-finished steel hardware
- If the leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any mild soap with lukewarm water. Avoid contact with salt or chlorine water. For best results, use leather conditioner occasionally. The textile can be cleaned with a brush, water, and mild soap.
- In the Highlands of Chiapas, Mexico, the collar's vibrant textile is hand woven by female artisans using the Maya technique "Trenzado a Mano". The D-ring and buckle are ultra-strong, brass-finished steel. The collar features a padded leather interior for the comfort of your dog and a special ring for the ID tag.
- Technique: Trenzado a Mano (Maya hand weaving)
- Origin: San Juan Chamula, Chiapas, Mexico